Food & Environmental Sensitivity Test
Is Your or Your Pet's Body Properly Absorbing Nutrients?
Food & Environmental Sensitivity Test$149.99
Food Intolerance Test$88.00
Pet Food Intolerance Test$88.00
- WHAT IS AN INTOLERANCE / SENSITIVITY? Intolerances and sensitivities result from your body being unable to process particular food or environmental items properly, often causing discomfort symptoms, such as acne, digestive issues, joint pain, and migraines. It’s important to understand that intolerances differ from allergies, as allergic reactions stem from an immune system response. In contrast, intolerances are developed over time and do not involve the immune system.
- OVER 800+ ITEMS TESTED. Our comprehensive intolerance test will check for sensitivities across 640+ food items, including grains, fruits, vegetables, gluten, and preservatives. It also tests for sensitivities across 190+ environmental items, including pollen, plants, animal dander, and even cleaning solutions.
- EASY TESTING PROCESS. You can easily complete the testing process from the comfort of your home! (1) Register the kit online (2) Collect hair samples (3) Send back to 5Strands (4) Receive testing results via the customer portal within 5-7 days of your sample's arrival. Be sure to keep your tracking information when sending back hair samples.
- ENSURING YOUR SUCCESS. We recommend you go through this process with an open mind and ask us as many questions as you need to be fully clarified! Most importantly, it’s crucial to be proactive with your results and give the process ample time to take effect, as intolerances usually take weeks or months to develop and will not reverse overnight.
- HOW TO USE YOUR RESULTS. Your test results will identify specific food and environmental items to which your body may have a mild, moderate, or severe intolerance. Once you receive your results, it’s important to consistently eliminate these items from your diet or lifestyle over the recommended 6-8 week timeline to allow your body ample time to heal and rebalance itself.