Food Intolerance Test (600 Items)
- 600 Potential Food Intolerances
- Proteins (Beef, Chicken, Duck, Shrimp, Salmon, Egg Yolk/White, Venison, etc)
- Grains ( Gluten, Barley, Maize, Flour, Wheat)
- Dairy ( Cow Milk, Goat Milk, Almond Milk, Cream Cheese, Feta Cheese, etc)
- Fruits ( Apples, Banana, Pineapple Juice, Strawberries, Kiwis, etc)
- Vegetables ( Artichoke, Carrot, Lettuce, Tomato, Mushrooms)
- Nuts ( Almond, Cashew, Hazelnuts, Peanuts, etc)
- Alcohol ( Beer, Red/White Wine, Tequila, etc)
For complete list of Food Items tested Click Here
- 5Strands chooses a hair sample collection method and utilizes bioresonance technology to identify temporary imbalances causing symptoms such as upset stomach, headaches, bloating, joint pain, & water retention. 5Strands does not provide testing for IgE or IgG mediated responses (true allergy involving the immune system causing anaphylaxis response).
- You will receive a comprehensive elimination guideline of food intolerances (this includes key proteins, grains, fruits, vegetables, sweeteners, preservatives, gluten, lactose, etc.). The results will show only the items your sample registered an imbalance to upon exposure. That reaction is placed onto a severity scale and provided to you as a level of response your body may be experiencing.
- Testing results take 7-10 days after the hair sample is received at the processing center. Our incredible customer support team is accessible via email or phone to assist with any questions along your journey. When you get your emailed results, don’t be overwhelmed, take a deep breath, and be excited to start your journey to better health.
Write a review