Environmental Intolerance Test
Learn What Item Is Causing Your Body & Skin Discomfort
- This at home Environmental Intolerance Test provides you with an avoidance guideline (60-90 days).
- 5Strands utilizes bioresonance technology and a hair sample collection method.
- These intolerances often are expressed through discomforts such as skin irritation, sleeping difficulties, acne, headaches, etc.
- The results will indicate the severity of response your sample registered upon exposure to each item tested.
- 5Strands does not provide testing for IgE or IgG mediated responses (immune system allergies).
For more information on bioresonance technology click here
For the full list of items (fabrics, cleaners, animals, trees, grasses, etc.) click here
Sample Report: Environmental Test
“How To Use Results” video
For 5Strands Case Studies click here
The Environmental Intolerance Test covers fabrics, cleaning materials, trees, grasses, flowers, dust mites, and chemical additives. Of the 190+ items tested, the results will show only the items you registered an intolerance to. These intolerances are listed in levels of response upon exposure.
It can be difficult to eliminate environmental items. However, knowledge is power and this report will help you to avoid these triggers as much as possible and try to manage any symptoms (skin issues, acne, headaches, & inflammation) you might be experiencing. Unlike an allergy, intolerances do not involve the immune system.
Level 3 items create the recommended 6-8 week avoidance guideline. Level 2 items may be affecting the body and causing noticeable symptoms. Level 1 items are just beginning to affect the body on a cellular level.
Testing results take 7-10 days after the hair sample is received at the 5Strands processing center.
In order for you to see ANY positive transformations, this test requires 100% interaction. Our incredible customer support team is accessible via email or phone to assist with any questions along your journey. When you get your emailed results, don’t be overwhelmed, take a deep breath, and be excited to start your journey to better health.