Pet Deluxe Package
5Strands Pet Deluxe Package includes:
- (1) Food Intolerance Test (255 items)
- (2) Environmental Intolerance Test (100 items)
- (3) Nutrition Test (40 items)
- (4) Metal & Mineral Test (40 items)
- This at home test provides you with an instant elimination guideline for your pet (60-90 days).
- 5Strands utilizes bioresonance technology and a hair sample collection method.
- The food & environmental results will indicate the severity of response your pet’s sample registered upon exposure to each item tested. Only the items that registered an intolerance will show on the delivered results.
- The nutrition results will determine whether your pet’s body is absorbing the necessary nutrients properly from the current nutrition plan. Only the items that registered an imbalance will show on the delivered results.
- The metals & minerals results will indicate which toxins are creating an imbalance in your pet’s body and prohibiting their body’s ability to process and eliminate these items properly. Only the items that registered an imbalance will show on the delivered results.
- 5Strands does not provide testing for IgE or IgG mediated responses (immune system allergies).
The Pet Deluxe Package includes 4 different types of tests for pets: (1) Food Intolerances (2) Environmental Intolerances (3) Nutrition Test (4) Metal & Mineral Test. This is a simple at home test kit using a hair sample collection method. Testing results take 7-10 days after the hair sample has been received at the processing center.
5Strands utilizes bioresonance technology that will identify temporary imbalances in your pet’s body that may be causing symptoms such as upset stomach, constant scratching, hair loss, paw biting, hot spots, constipation, or diarrhea. These are non-life threatening responses and can take anywhere from several hours or several days to appear. Unlike an allergy, intolerances do not involve the immune system.
The Pet Food Intolerance Test covers proteins, grains, vegetables, fruits, fats, seafood, additives and preservatives. Of the 250+ items tested, the results will show only the items your pet registered an intolerance to. The intolerances are listed into 3 levels based on the response upon exposure.
Utilizing the items that register a Level 3 response will create the recommended 6-8 week elimination guideline. Please try to not feed your pet any food items that were not tested for during the elimination period. You will not know how they will respond to these items. Once you know what food items may be causing your pet’s discomforts or intolerance symptoms (upset stomach, constant scratching, hair loss, paw biting, hot spots, etc.) you will be able to eliminate them from their diet and see if the symptoms lessen or disappear. After the 6-8 week period, you can then re-introduce an item one at a time in small quantities and see if the symptoms return.
The Pet Environmental Intolerance Test covers fabrics, cleaning materials, grasses, trees, mold, dust mites, and other animal dander. Of the 100+ items tested, the results will show only the items your pet registered an intolerance to. These intolerances are listed into 3 levels based on the response upon exposure.
It can be difficult to eliminate environmental items. However, knowledge is power and this report will help you to avoid these triggers as much as possible and try to manage any symptoms your pet might be experiencing (skin issues, scratching, paw biting, & inflammation). Unlike an allergy, intolerances do not involve the immune system.
The Pet Nutrition Test will indicate which of the key vitamins and minerals your pet’s body is not absorbing properly from their food and/or supplements. Of the 40+ items, the report will not indicate a result for all of the items tested. Only those items that exceed the threshold set by the lab will be on the report. Unlike blood testing, it will not provide you with a physical measurement of the amount of nutrients in their body. Since this type of testing is energetic in nature, it will actually indicate items that your pet’s body may need more before it manifests into a physical issue (hair loss, joint pain, inflammation, dry skin). This test will allow you to alter their food or supplement consumption accordingly.
The Pet Metals & Minerals Test will indicate your pet’s ability to process and eliminate the items tested. Of the 40+ items, the report will not indicate a result for all of the items tested. Only those items that exceed the threshold set by the lab will be on the report. Unlike blood testing or HTMA testing, it will not provide you with a physical measurement of the amount of the metal or mineral in their body. If and when your pet would come in contact with any of the metals/minerals that register on their results, their bodies may not be able to process and eliminate those items the way their body was intended to. This can end up causing symptoms in the body (vomiting, diarrhea , seizures, bloody stools, lethargy, and loss of appetite) that may be hard to pinpoint where it is coming from.
In order for you to see ANY positive transformations, this test requires 100% interaction. Our incredible customer support team is accessible via email or phone to assist with any questions along you and your pet’s journey. When you get your pet’s emailed results, don’t be overwhelmed, take a deep breath, and be excited to start their journey to better health.