Food Intolerance Test (550 Items)
- 550 Potential Food Intolerances
- Proteins (Bacon, Beef, Chicken, Duck, Shrimp, Shellfish, Egg Yolk/White, whitefish, Salmon, etc)
- Grains ( Gluten, Barley, Maize, Flour
- Dairy ( Milk Cow, Milk Goat, Cream Cheese, etc)
- Fruits ( Apples, Banana, Pineapple Juice, Strawberries, Kiwis, etc)
- Vegetables ( Artichoke, Carrot, Tomato, Mushrooms,
- Nuts ( Almond, Cashew, Hazelnuts, Peanuts, etc)
- Alcohol ( Beer, Red/White Wine, Tequila, etc)
For complete list of Food Items tested Click Here
5Strands® Affordable Testing provides a simple HAIR analysis test that measures food and environmental substances that cause non-IgE mediated reactions, known as INTOLERANCES. Reactions have a delayed onset with symptoms appearing several hours or days after ingestion or exposure and lasting a longer period of time.
5Strands® Affordable Testing provides the most comprehensive at home testing system. The FOOD testing package will test for over 550+ food intolerances. Some of the common food intolerances that will be tested are most of the major proteins, grains, fruits, and vegetables, including gluten, milk, various nuts, eggs, soy, pumpkin, spinach, raw and cooked versions of a food item, “E” items (which include additives, preservatives, food coloring), and various alcohols.
Be aware that IgE (Immunoglobulin E) allergies, which are caused by the body’s immune system, are NOT tested for by 5 Strands Affordable Testing. This type of reaction, which represents only 2% of all allergic reactions, occurs within minutes of ingestion or exposure. Common symptoms range from hives, rash and swelling of the lips or face to swelling of the throat, wheezing, sudden shortness of breath and other potentially life-threatening reactions. IgE-mediated allergies are diagnosed through a blood test or skin prick test by healthcare professionals.
Write a review