Environmental Intolerance Test (190 Items)
- 190 Potential Environmental Intolerances
- Grass (Bermuda, Kentucky Bluegrass, Fescue, etc)
- Tree (Beech, Cherry, Elm, Cedar, Pine, etc)
- Animals (Bee, Canaries, Cats, Dogs, Goats, Horses, etc)
- Fabric ( Cotton, Leather, Nylon, Rubber, Wool, etc)
- Flowers ( Dahlia, Lilac, Tobacco, Tulip, etcCheck our Items Tested tab for complete list
- 5Strands chooses a hair sample collection method and utilizes bioresonance technology to identify temporary imbalances causing symptoms such as skin irritation, headaches, bloating, & joint pain. 5Strands does not provide testing for IgE or IgG mediated responses (true allergy involving the immune system causing anaphylaxis response).
- You will receive a comprehensive elimination guideline for environmental intolerances (cleaning materials, fabrics, pollen, trees, lotions). The results will show only the items you registered an imbalance to upon exposure. That exposure is placed onto a severity scale and provided to you as a level of response your body may be experiencing.
- Testing results take 7-10 days after the hair sample is received at the processing center. Our incredible customer support team is accessible via email or phone to assist with any questions along your journey. When you get your emailed results, don’t be overwhelmed, take a deep breath, and be excited to start your journey to better health.
Write a review