Environmental Intolerance Test
- 100 Potential Environmental Intolerances
- Grass (Bermuda, Kentucky Bluegrass, Fescue, etc)
- Tree (Beech, Cherry, Elm, Cedar, Pine, etc)
- Animals (Bee, Canaries, Cats, Dogs, Goats, Horses, etc)
- Fabric ( Cotton, Leather, Nylon, Rubber, Wool, etc)
- Flowers ( Dahlia, Lilac, Tobacco, Tulip, etcCheck our Items Tested tab for complete list
5Strands® Affordable Testing provides a simple HAIR analysis test that measures food and environmental substances that cause non-IgE mediated reactions, known as INTOLERANCES. Reactions have a delayed onset with symptoms appearing several hours or days after ingestion or exposure and lasting a longer period of time.
Common symptoms of intolerances include eczema, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, and in more severe cases, pain, inflammation or weight problems.
Be aware that IgE (Immunoglobulin E) allergies, which are caused by the body’s immune system, are NOT tested for by 5 Strands Affordable Testing. This type of reaction, which represents only 2% of all allergic reactions, occurs within minutes of ingestion or exposure. Common symptoms range from hives, rash and swelling of the lips or face to swelling of the throat, wheezing, sudden shortness of breath and other potentially life-threatening reactions. IgE-mediated allergies are diagnosed through a blood test or skin prick test by healthcare professionals.
|Download or Shipped Option||
Write a review