Standard Package (Children 415 Items)
Children’s Intolerance Testing (Ages 14 & Under)
- 300 Food Items & Environmental Items
- 115 Nutritional Deficiencies
- Check our Items Tested tab for each complete list
- 300 of the most common Food & Environmental intolerances including proteins, grains, dairy, fruits, vegetables, meats, grasses, trees, fabrics, cleaning supplies, and more.
- 115 of the most common Nutritional Deficiencies including amino acids, ionic minerals, vitamins, biotin, calcium, potassium, & iron.
5Strands® Affordable Testing provides a simple test to determine what food and environmental substances that may cause non-IgE mediated reactions, known as INTOLERANCES. The testing process is simple and painless due to utilizing a HAIR sample. Intolerance reactions are not life threatening and have a delayed onset with symptoms appearing several hours or days after ingestion or exposure. Common symptoms include eczema, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, pain, inflammation, or weight problems.
Write a review