Affordable Pet Nutrition Test (40 Items)
What’s Tested (For Dogs & Cats)
- 40 Potential Nutrition Imbalances
- Vitamin A, b1, b2, b3, b5, b6, b7, b9, b12, C, D, E, k
- Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, etc
- Check our Items Tested tab for complete list
5Strands® Affordable Testing is proud to now offer an individualized Pet Nutrition Test!
Testing 40 of the most common nutritional imbalances found in both cats & dogs.
Arginine, Calcium, Chloride, Choline, Copper, Cystine, Histidine, Iodine, Iron, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lineoleic Acid, Lysine, Magnesium, Manganese, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Phospohorus, Potassium, Selenium, Sodium, Taurine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine, Zinc
Vitamin A, b1, b2, b3, b5, b6, b7, b9, b12, C, D, E, k
- One of the basic keys to helping your pet live a long, healthy life is to provide them with a proper nutrition plan. Most people are not nutrition experts and leave the formulating up to the pet food companies. Pet food companies often claim that their formulas are either designed or recommended by veterinarians and many have animal nutritionists on staff. If you feed your pet a commercial diet, are they getting everything they need?
- The 5Strands Nutritional Test will be able to show where your pet is not absorbing the proper nutrients. If your pet’s nutrition plan is low in even one essential nutrient, it can inhibit the animal’s body from effectively completing certain functions. Your pet may have sub-clinical imbalances that you do not even know about!
- Long term deficiencies can take their toll because they train the body to live in crisis mode, making them extra sensitive to their environment and prone to developing allergies. Bigger deficiencies lead to more serious health concerns depending on which nutrient(s) is lacking.
- 5Strands Affordable Pet Testing scans your pet’s hair sample (10-15 strands) using bio resonance technology and provides an extensive, easy-to-understand report. You can expect to receive your pet’s test results within 7-10 days after the hair sample arrives at the processing center.