Food Intolerance Test
Learn Which Foods Are Causing You Discomfort
- This at home Food Intolerance Test provides you with an instant elimination guideline (60-90 days).
- 5Strands utilizes bioresonance technology and a hair sample collection method.
- These intolerances are often expressed through discomforts such as skin irritation, upset stomach, inflammation, joint pain, headaches, bloating, water retention, etc.
- The results will indicate the severity of response your sample registered upon exposure to each item tested.
- For the full list of items (proteins, grains, dairy, fruits, vegetables, nuts, alcohols, preservatives, additives) click here
- 5Strands does not provide testing for IgE or IgG mediated responses (immune system allergies).
The Food Intolerance Test covers proteins, grains, fruits, vegetables, beverages, dairy, fats, seafood, spices, sweeteners, and additives. Of the 600+ items tested, the results will show only the items you registered an intolerance to. The intolerances are listed into 3 levels based on the response upon exposure.
5Strands utilizes bioresonance technology that will identify temporary imbalances in the body that may be causing symptoms such as upset stomach, headaches, bloating, joint pain, skin issues, constipation, or diarrhea. These are non-life threatening responses and can take anywhere from several hours or several days to appear. Unlike an allergy, intolerances do not involve the immune system.
Utilizing the items that register a Level 3 response will create the recommended 6-8 week elimination guideline. Please try to not consume any food items that you were not tested for during the elimination period. You will not know how your body will respond to these items. Level 2 items may be affecting the body and causing noticeable symptoms. Level 1 items are just beginning to affect the body on a cellular level. These Level 2 & Level 1 items should be consumed no more than 2-3 times per week.
Once you know what food items may be causing your discomforts or intolerance symptoms, you will be able to eliminate them from your diet and see if the symptoms lessen or disappear. After the 6-8 week period, you can then re-introduce an item one at a time, in small quantities, and see if the symptoms return. To avoid potential future intolerance symptoms, it is suggested to consume a wide variety of foods in moderation.
In order for you to see ANY positive transformations, this test requires 100% interaction. Our incredible customer support team is accessible via email or phone to assist with any questions along your journey. When you get your emailed results, don’t be overwhelmed, take a deep breath, and be excited to start your journey to better health.
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.
We deliver worldwide
We accept returns